Awesome Places in Kuala Lumpur
UPDATED MARCH 13, 2020
Scroll down to see awesome places in Kuala Lumpur to feed your Instagram.
Kuala Lumpur is one of the most vibrant cities in Malaysia. As one of the fastest growing metropolitan regions in Southeast Asia, you not only are able to find gleaming skyscrapers and technology but also old colonial architecture and culture all intertwined together in one city.
Project Color Tiles is a documentation of places I have already visited and places I would like to visit in the future. Therefore, this list is in no way an exhaustive list of the famous places nor is it in any particular order.
Know another cool place? Send them in!
1. Follow @projectcolortiles
2. Share your post through direct messages
3. That’s it! You will be notified if your submission is posted
Here are 11 awesome places in Kuala Lumpur you can visit.
I have marked each location on the map for your convenience. The number corresponds with the list!
01. Petronas Twin Towers
02. Jalan Alor Street Art
03. Thean Hou Temple
04. KL Forest Eco Park
05. Federal Territory Mosque (Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan)
06. Sultan Abdul Samad Building
07. Batu Caves
08. Kurau Community Library
09. Perdanan Botanical Garden
11. Putra Mosque (Masjid Putra)