Cafes in Hong Kong you must visit on your next trip
Hong Kong is a city full of color and full of cafes. Hongkong just might have the most instagrammable cafes in the world. With cafes in every corner of the vibrant city, why not try a few on your next visit to Hong Kong?
Project Color Tiles is a documentation of places I have already visited and places I would like to visit in the future. Therefore, this list is in no way an exhaustive list of the famous places nor is it in any particular order.
Know another cool place? Send them in!
1. Follow @projectcolortiles
2. Share your post through direct messages
3. That’s it! You will be notified if your submission is posted
Here are 15 cafes in Hong Kong you must visit on your next trip.
I have marked each location on the map for your convenience. The number corresponds with the list!
01. The Tiffany Blue Box Cafe
02. White Button Cafe
03. Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel
04. Arabic Hong Kong Star Ferry
05. NOC Whampoa
06. Mum’s Not Home
07. Halfway Coffee
08. Arabica Hong Kong Victoria Dockside
09. Winstons Coffee
10. Basao Tea
11. Colour Brown X PHVLO HATCH
12. APT. Coffee
13. N.O.T Specialty Coffee Lee Garden
15. Artisan Room
Cover image by afoodieworld.